Marketing Manager (Intermediate - 3-5 years experience)
Location: Remote / South Africa
JAG Method, a leading digital supplier to the insurance industry in South Africa, is looking for a highly motivated and driven Marketing Manager to assist the CMO in managing the marketing team and in developing and rolling out strategic marketing projects.
JAG Method has a dynamic, high-performance culture focused on delivering excellence and we value self-starters who enjoy a growth and collaborative environment, and bring an excited and positive attitude to their jobs. The business is mostly remote, with opportunities for in-person meetings.
The ideal candidate has a strong analytical background, experience in managing marketing campaigns to profitability, as well as excellent management , reporting and administrative skills.
The Marketing Manager will assist in creating content, planning social media posts, attend client meetings, create B2B content as well as the broader B2B strategy.
- Build and analyze reports to analyze marketing campaign performance and make recommendations for improving results
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends, opportunities, and target audiences
- Plan and execute email and other content, working with writers and designers to develop compelling content and campaigns
- Provide support to the marketing team, such as setting up meetings, creating reports, and coordinating with other teams within the organisation
- Attend client meetings and presentations with senior executives within the insurance industry, bringing your marketing expertise to these sessions.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing management role. Experience in performance marketing is required.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, with proficiency in excel, pivot tables, and other analytical tools.
- Experience managing and optimising paid advertising campaigns on Google AdWords, social media (Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.) as well as in Google Analytics.
- Some experience with reporting tools (PowerBI/ Qlikview/ Google Data Studio) is beneficial.
- Strong project management and organisational skills, with the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with experience presenting marketing results and recommendations to management teams.
- Experience working within a performance focused environment.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred.